Monday 8 October 2012

Week 04 - Movie trailers

 

BABYLON AD

the war likeatmosphere and the cool colour tones of this movie are something that i would like to use when showing my building off through a warlike abandoned scenery.



 BEHIND ENEMY LINES

the atmosphere of the abondoned buildings, the cool colouring of the screening shots, the plot of the movie and the war theme will suit my environment as the countries and surroundings are really similar to my environment.


 

I AM LEGEND

everything in this movie influences me to create an abondoned building and surrounding, as the movie is about if humans didnt exist for a long period of time. The only change would be that the environment is in a forest and not a city.


 

PLANET OF THE APES

The screening and camera shots of this movie could be used for my trailer with its fast paced scenery.


 

SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

the warlike atmosphere in the intense camera shots in this movie aswell as the colouring could also play a roll in my overall outcome for my assignment.



No comments:

Post a Comment